How I ended up fixing phpBB’s connection to smtp.gmail.com, and getting the-spot.net’s email back online.
Development of tsn8 has begun, with better technology, a new user experience, social media integration, and a planned release of Summer 2014!
I’m backing up the tsnX.3 Beta’s Database (with the posts, forums, and accounts) and going to start moving the tsnV database into the tsnX site. The site is going to be down for a bit, while I do this, and iron out the kinks of auth-access, and conversions. If things don’t go properly after a […]
Ok, so I’m converting the tsnV database into one that will work with the tsnX database structure. What this will do is bring our posts, user accounts, and forums over from the old site and make it work with the mods and settings of the new site. It’s something I have not done before, but […]
Well, I finished updating the basic forums to work with what I want and what people expect in the-spot.net. It’s taken about a month and a half, with some restarts in coding, and lots of frustration and a couple feature scale-backs. What’s next on the list, is debugging some of the beta problems…then converting the […]